Victor Grain-Free Active Dog and Puppy Dry Food
VICTOR Grain Free Active Dog & Puppy is an excellent choice for growing puppies, pregnant and lactating females, and dogs with high physical demands. This multi-protein, nutrient-dense recipe is specially formulated for dogs with allergies to certain proteins or grains.
- Grain Free for dogs with allergies or sensitivity to grain
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, pork and fish meals
- Ideal for highly active dogs of all life stages
- Provides sustained energy for sporting dogs and dogs with high physical demands
- Superior digestibility aids in less food intake for a better pound-for-pound value
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Formulated with our scientifically advanced, proven VICTOR core ingredients
|LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 6)
|LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 3)
||150 MG/KG min
||150 IU/KG min
||80 MG/KG min
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.
Puppies will typically start nibbling moistened dog foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Feed as much as the puppy will eat in 20 minutes in 4 feeding intervals spaced throughout the day. May be mixed with water, broth or milk at a ratio of 3 parts food to 1 part liquid. To ensure product freshness, do not leave moistened food out for more than 30 minutes. Puppies will be weaned from milk by 3 weeks of age. Continue to feed up to 4 times per day. Within a few months, the puppies may be transitioned to a self-feeder. After age one, feed to maintain good body condition, using the feeding chart as a guide.
PREGNANCY AND NURSING
Energy requirements continually change during stages of gestation and lactation and may require up to four times recommended levels of intake. Adjust amount of food provided to maintain good body condition of your female dog.
Feeding Tips — Changing Diet
When changing from a different food to any VICTOR dog food formula, transition your dog to VICTOR over the course of one week to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of VICTOR every few days.
Keep fresh water available at all times.