Red Flannel Hi-Protein Formula Dry Dog Food
Red Flannel Hi-Protein Formula is specifically designed for active dogs that prefer a high protein formula. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your dog at every life stage.
- Crude Protein, min 27.00%
- Crude Fat, min 12.00%
- Crude Fiber, max 4.00%
- Moisture, max 12.00%
- Calcium (Ca), min1 .00%
- Phosphorous (P), min 0.80%
- Zinc (Zn), min 125 mg/kg
- Selenium (Se), min0. 25 mg/kg
- Vitamin A, min 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, min 80 IU/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids, min 1.50%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
• Red Flannel® Hi-Protein Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog and for all life stages.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Hardworking dogs or dogs exposed to cold weather may require 2-3 times these amounts.
• Pregnant, nursing dogs and puppies may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition. Feed two to three times per day.
• Puppies should be fed three times per day up to six months of age and twice a day from seven to twelve months.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption.