AntlerMax Deer 16
A 16% pelleted ration designed to improve the deer’s body condition prior to and throughout the rut. Formulated with patented AntlerMax® Technology.
- Eliminates the need to supplement with corn.
- Improves antler size and mass, improves body condition.
- Optimum reproductive performance and strong healthy fawns.
- Proprietary AntlerMax® Minerals – optimal antler growth, density and strength.
- Highly palatable – strong proprietary flavor to attract deer and elk.
Do not feed to sheep! This product contains copper. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed. Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
Superior Antler Size and Mass
Promotes antler growth by improving protein quality. The unique digestive tract of deer reduces the quality of most proteins by breaking them down too quickly and diluting their value for antler growth. AntlerMax® Protein Technology protects high-quality proteins from early breakdown and delivers a higher concentration to the growing antler.
Develops Good Body Size
High-quality protein helps build muscle for body growth.
Strong Reproductive Performance and Healthy Fawns
Provides critical nutrients to help assure top fertility. Helps to increase milk production and milk quality. Helps produce strong, healthy fawns with high survival rates.
Supplements Poor or Sparse Forage
So deer can maintain vigor during periods of environmental nutritional stress.
Optimal Antler Growth, Density and Strength
A power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals for optimal antler growth, reproductive success and enhanced growth rates.
Enhanced with strong apple flavor to attract deer to the feed to so they receive the benefit of a balanced diet.
Superior ingredients ensure high feed intake for optimum performance.
Crude Protein, not less than: 16.0%
Crude Fat, not less than: 2.0%
Crude Fiber, not more than: 16.0%
Crude Fiber, not less than: 11.0%
Calcium (Ca), not less than: 0.95%
Calcium (Ca), not more than: 1.45%
Phosphorus (P), not less than: 0.8%
Salt (NaCl), not less than: 0.2%
Salt (NaCl), not more than: 0.7%
- Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® 16 to deer, elk and other game starting in January when antler development begins through September or until antler growth is complete (antlers harden).
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high animal activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, cle an water. For best results, place feed in a free-choice protein feeder.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals, availability of other foods and familiarity with pelleted feeds. Deer and elk unaccustomed to eating pelleted feed could require 30- 45 days to achieve high intake. To speed this process, blend 75% corn with 25% pellets and gradually eliminate the corn over several weeks as deer accept the pellets.
- If fed to animals in confinement, feed one to two pounds per 100 pounds of body weight in addition to free- choice, good-quality roughage.