Victor Senior Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food
VICTOR Senior Healthy Weight is an excellent choice for older dogs that are less active, and adult dogs that need to reduce overall weight. This multi-protein, nutrient-dense formula is specially formulated for breeds that are susceptible to joint issues.
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, chicken, pork and fish meals
- Ideal for older dogs that are less active, and adult dogs that need to reduce overall weight
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin promote long-term joint health
- L-Carnitine aids in converting fat to energy for lean muscle development
- Superior digestibility aids in less food intake for a better pound-for-pound value
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Formulated with our scientifically advanced, proven VICTOR core ingredients
- Made from gluten free grains
|LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 6)
|LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 3)
||150 MG/KG min
||150 IU/KG min
||100 MG/KG min
||800 MG/KG min
||300 MG/KG min
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.
FEEDING ADULT DOGS
Glucosamine and Chondroitin are unique ingredients that work together to support joint health. This formula can be fed to any adult dog, and is beneficial for active and performance dogs, as well as larger breeds that may be susceptible to joint issues later in life. It is generally recommended to start feeding large breeds a glucosamine and chondroitin fortified food early in life (between 1 and 2 years) and continue feeding long term for most effective results.
Tips on changing foods
It is best to make a transition from one brand of dog food to another over a period of a week to 10 days. Gradually replace your current food with VICTOR formula increasing the percentage of the mix to 100% within 7-10 days.
Keep fresh water available at all times.