Victor Hi Pro Plus Classic Active Dog & Puppy Food
One of our top selling formulas, VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus is a nutrient-dense, multi-meat formula packed with high levels of quality protein to support the nutritional needs of growing puppies, pregnant and lactating females, and high-performing dogs. With scientifically advanced and nutritionally complete ingredients, this formula promotes sustained energy and healthy immune and digestive systems.
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, chicken, pork and fish meals
- Excellent for dogs that need high levels of quality protein, like growing puppies and pregnant or nursing females
- Provides sustained energy for sporting dogs and dogs with high physical demands
- Superior digestibility aids in less food intake for a better pound-for-pound value
- Promotes healthy immune and digestive systems
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Formulated with our scientifically advanced, proven VICTOR core ingredients
- Made from gluten free grains
|LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6)
|LINOLENIC ACID (OMEGA-3)
||150 mg/kg min
||0.35 mg/kg min
||150 IU/kg min
||100 mg/kg min
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.
||Daily Feeding (cup)
Increase feed intake 1/2 cup for each 20 lbs over 100 lbs
Amounts are recommended for Adult dogs with moderate levels of activity and no adverse weather conditions. These are guidelines and should be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum body condition.
: Puppies will typically start nibbling moistened dog foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Feed as much as the puppy will clean up in 20 minutes in 4 feedings intervals throughout the day. You may mix with water, broth, or milk at a ratio near 3 parts food and 1 part liquid. Do not leave moistened food out for more than 30 minutes to ensure product freshness. Puppies will be weaned from milk by 8 weeks of age. Continue to feed up to 4 times per day, and within a few months, the puppies can be transitioned to a self - feeder until about 1 year of age. At this point feed so as to maintain good body condition using the feeding chart as a guide.
Pregnant and Nursing:
Energy requirements are continually changing during stages of gestation and lactation and may require up to 4 times recommended levels of intake to maintain good body condition. Feed an amount needed to maintain good body condition of your female dog.
||Victor Hi-Pro Plus
|1 - 3
|4 - 6
|7 - 9
It is best to make a transition from one brand of dog food to another over a period of a week to 10 days. Gradually replace your current food with Victor formula increasing the percentage of the mix to 100% within 7 - 10 days.