Victor Grain Free Hero Canine Dry Dog Food
VICTOR Grain Free Hero Canine is an excellent choice for highly active adult dogs that are susceptible to joint issues later in life. This multi-protein, nutrient-dense recipe is specially formulated for dogs with allergies to certain proteins or grains.
- Grain Free for dogs with allergies or sensitivity to grain
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, pork and fish meals
- Ideal for highly active adult dogs that are susceptible to joint issues later in life
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin promote long-term joint health
- Superior digestibility aids in less food intake for a better pound-for-pound value
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Formulated with our scientifically advanced, proven VICTOR core ingredients
|LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 6)
|LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 3)
||150 MG/KG min
||150 IU/KG min
||80 MG/KG min
||800 MG/KG min
||300 MG/KG min
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.
FEEDING ADULT DOGS
Glucosamine and Chondroitin are unique ingredients that work together to support joint health. This formula can be fed to any adult dog, and is beneficial for active and performance dogs, as well as larger breeds that may be susceptible to joint issues later in life. It is generally recommended to start feeding large breeds a glucosamine and chondroitin fortified food early in life (between 1 and 2 years) and continue feeding long term for most effective results.
Feeding Tips - Changing Diet
When changing from a different food to any VICTOR dog food formula, transition your dog to VICTOR over the course of one week to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of VICTOR every few days. Keep fresh water available at all times.