Victor Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food
Formulated with large breeds in mind, this nutrient-dense, multi-protein formula provides natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin to help support healthy hip and joint development and joint care for all life stages. Designed with a higher protein, lower fat ratio and proper calcium levels, Elite Canine is appropriate for large breed puppies and adult dogs. With scientifically advanced and nutritionally complete ingredients, this formula promotes sustained energy and healthy immune and digestive systems.
- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality chicken and fish meals
- Designed to meet the nutritional needs of growing puppies and adult dogs, specifically large breeds
- Formulated with natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints
- Promotes healthy immune and digestive systems
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Made from gluten free grains
- Created with our proven VPRO Blend of ingredients – an exclusive mix to promote superior digestibility, immune system function, and healthy skin and coat
|LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 6)
|150 MG/KG min
|0.40 MG/KG min
|150 IU/KG min
|100 MG/KG min
|400 MG/KG min
|250 MG/KG min
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.
Puppies will typically start nibbling moistened dog foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Feed as much as the puppy will eat in 20 minutes in 4 feeding intervals spaced throughout the day. May be mixed with water, broth or milk at a ratio of 3 parts food to 1 part liquid. To ensure product freshness, do not leave moistened food out for more than 30 minutes. Puppies will be weaned from milk by 3 weeks of age. Continue to feed up to 4 times per day. Within a few months, the puppies may be transitioned to a self-feeder. After age one, feed to maintain good body condition, using the feeding chart as a guide.
PREGNANCY AND NURSING
Energy requirements continually change during stages of gestation and lactation and may require up to four times recommended levels of intake. Adjust amount of food provided to maintain good body condition of your female dog.
FEEDING TIPS - CHANGING DIETS
When changing from a different food to any VICTOR dog food formula, transition your dog to VICTOR over the course of one week to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of VICTOR every few days.
Keep fresh water available at all times.