ASTRO Loyalty program is offering a Flash Sale for the week of September 21st- September 27th. During this time, all Naturvet products will be $3 off the original price.
Naturvet treats the quality of their product as their top priority. For the very best ingredients, it is necessary to source some of their ingredients globally. This doesn’t mean everything comes from China. They also purchase ingredients from Norway, Iceland, Germany, Canada, and many other countries. Buying and validating ingredients from reputable suppliers is the most important step in their quality process. Here are the other steps they take to ensure the products they produce are efficacious and safe:
- Immediate quarantine upon receipt of ingredients.
- A state of the art Near-Infrared Spectroscope is used to confirm the identity of the ingredients.
- All new ingredients are tested three times by an outside lab to validate that those ingredients meet the Certificate of Analysis claims.
- Additionally, once per year, they use an outside lab to validate that the ingredients meet the Certificate of Analysis claims.
- A sample is taken and various tests are performed, such as salmonella, E.coli, and other microbial tests.
- Ingredients are not used in production until all safety tests are reviewed and approved by our Quality Control Team.
- After production, products are once again put through various testing methods which include Enterobacteriaceae, E.coli, salmonella, heterotrophic plate count, and/or yeast and mold depending on the type of product produced.
- They also have a testing system in place to validate the final product meets label claims.